Iventis Limited, (“we“, “us”, “our”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For purposes of EU and UK data protection laws and any applicable national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation relating to the processing of personal data, (together “Data Protection Law”),The data controller is Iventis Limited of Think Tank, Ruston Way, Lincoln, Lincolnshire, LN6 7FL, United Kingdom.
This means that Iventis Ltd determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your personal data is processed.
Legal Basis for Processing
1. We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- To fulfil our contractual obligations to you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate business interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- To comply with a legal obligation.
2. We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
Personal Data Collected
3. We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Identity Data: first name, maiden name, last name or users name or similar identifier;
- Contact Data: email addresses and telephone numbers, business name, billing address;
- Technical Data: IP address, login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this Site or the Services;
- Usage Data: includes information about how you use our Site and Services, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Site and Services (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number;
- Transaction Data: details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us;
- Financial Data: bank account details relation to payments made to us;
- Profile Data: your user name and password, purchases or order made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses;
- Marketing and Communication Data: your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences;
- Location Data: We also use GPS technology to determine your current location. Some of our location-enabled Services require your personal data for the feature to work. If you wish to use the particular feature, you will be asked to consent to your data being used for this purpose. You can withdraw your consent at any time by disabling Location Data in your settings ;
- Aggregated Data: We also collect, use and share statistical or demographic data for any purpose. This Aggregated Data could be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as this data will not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website feature. However, if we combine or connect Aggregated Data with your personal data so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as personal data.
If you fail to provide personal data
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you, and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services). In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
- We collect personal data in the following ways:
- Direct Interactions;
- Automated Technologies or Interactions.
- You may give us your Identity, Contact and Financial Data when you:
- fill in forms or contact us through the Site, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
- register to use our Site or to receive our newsletter;
- subscribe to use our Services;
- create an account to use our Site or Services;
- request marketing to be sent to you;
- search for a product or place an order on our Site;
- participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our Site;
- enter a competition, promotion or survey;
- attend a conference or webinar;
- give us feedback;
- contact us or report a problem with our Site or Services.
- You may give us your Identity, Contact and Financial and Transaction Data when you:
- make purchases via our Site or within any Services,
- register for an event or webinar.
- You may give us your If you register for an online community that we provide, we may ask you to provide us with Identity, Contact, Profile and Technical Data when you register for an online community that we provide.
Automated Technologies or Interactions
- We may automatically collect your Technical, Location and Usage Data about your device, browsing actions, patterns, when you interact with our Services, Sites or emails. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs, web beacons, pixels, and similar technologies about your device, and your use of our Site and Services. We may also receive Technical Data and Location Data about you if you visit other websites using our cookies. Please see the Cookie section below for further details.
Personal Data received from third parties
- We work closely with the third parties set out in our Third Party Supplier List which includes, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies and we may receive the following personal data about you from them:
- Technical Data: from analytics providers, advertising networks and search information providers;
- Contact, Transaction and Financial Data: from providers of technical, payment and delivery services;
- Identity and Contact Data: from providers of chat/communication/helpdesk services with customers including via email;
- Business Contact and Financial Data: from CRM service providers who manage contacts and keep a record of communications/ interactions with customers;
- Contact Data and Financial Data: from cloud accounting systems that store email and names of persons sent invoices by email.
Personal Data collected from other Sources
- We also collect personal data about you from publicly available sources. We may combine this information with personal data provided by you. This helps us update, expand, and analyse our records, identify new customers, and create more tailored advertising to provide services that may be of interest to you. We also use this for the purposes of targeted advertising, delivering relevant email content, event promotion and profiling, determining eligibility and verifying Contact Data. The personal data we collect includes:
- Identity and Contact Data: from publicly available sources such as Companies House;
- Identity, Contact and Profile Data: that is published about you on social media profiles: such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter.
- You can set up your browser options, to stop your computer accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use the whole of the Site or all functionality of the Services.
- To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Do not track:
- We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”).
- Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the “Preferences” or “Settings” page of your web browser.
Our use of Data
5. We have set out below, in a table format, a description of all the ways we plan to use your personal data, and which of the legal bases we rely on to do so. We have also identified what our legitimate interests are where appropriate.
- Note that we may process your personal data for more than one lawful basis depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data. Please contact us if you need details about the specific legal ground we are relying on to process your personal data where more than one ground has been set out in the table below.
||Type of data
||Lawful basis for processing
|To register you as a new customer
||Identity Data, Contact Data
||Performance of a contract with you
|To process and deliver your order including:
· Manage payments, fees and charges
· Collect and recover money owed to us
|Identity Data, Contact Data, Financial Data, Transaction Data, Marketing and Communications Data
||(a) Performance of a contract with you
(b) Necessary for our legitimate interests (to recover debts due to us)
|To manage our relationship with you which will include:
· Asking you to leave a review or take a survey
|Identity Data, Contact Data, Profile Data, Marketing and Communications Data
||(a) Performance of a contract with you
(b) Necessary to comply with a legal obligation
(c) Necessary for our legitimate interests (to keep our records updated and to study how customers use our products/services)
|To enable you to partake in a prize draw, competition or complete a survey
||Identity Data, Contact Data, Profile Data, Usage Data, Marketing and Communications Data
||(a) Performance of a contract with you
(b) Necessary for our legitimate interests (to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them and grow our business)
|To administer and protect our business and this Site (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, updates, reporting and hosting of data)
||Identity Data, Contact Data, Technical Data
||(a) Necessary for our legitimate interests (for running our business, provision of administration and IT services, network security, to prevent fraud and in the context of a business reorganisation or group restructuring exercise)
(b) Necessary to comply with a legal obligation
|To deliver relevant Site and Services content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve to you
||Identity Data, Contact Data, Profile Data, Usage Data, Marketing and Communications Data, Technical Data
||Necessary for our legitimate interests (to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to inform our marketing strategy)
|To use data analytics to improve our Site and Services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences
||Technical Data, Usage Data
||Necessary for our legitimate interests (to define types of customers for our products and services, to keep our website updated and relevant, to develop our business and to inform our marketing strategy)
|To make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may be of interest to you
||Identity Data, Contact Data, Technical Data, Usage Data, Profile Data, Marketing and Communications Data
||Necessary for our legitimate interests (to develop our Services and grow our business)
|To enable you to apply to work for us
||Identity Data, Contact Data, Financial Data, Technical Data
||(a) Performance of a contract with you
(b) Necessary to comply with a legal obligation
(c) Necessary for our legitimate interests (to keep our records updated) and to enable you to apply to work for us
2. We will not sell or rent your personal data to anyone.
3. We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to obtain an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us.
4. Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
Who we share personal data with
1. We may share your personal data with the following third parties for the following reasons:
- our employees, to improve the quality of our services;
- any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries;
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you to provide services such as IT and system administration services, email communications, hosting services, backup services, credit card processing, research, development, marketing and customer support;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Site and Services;
- professional advisors acting as service providers to us in relation to the Site or Services – including lawyers, bankers, auditors, and insurers who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services;
- Tax authorities, regulators and other authorities who require reporting of processing activities in certain circumstances;
- advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose personal data about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with Aggregated Data about our users (for example, we may inform them that 250 men aged over 25 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such Aggregated Data to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women living in London). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience;
- credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
- We may disclose your personal data to the following third parties for the following reasons:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if we or a member of our group of companies or substantially all of their assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by them about their customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- Included in Aggregated Data in the normal course of operating our business; for example, with other Site or Services users, our customers or publicly to show trends or benchmark the general use of our Site and Services.
- Our Services are global and your personal data may be stored and processed in any country where we have operations, our staff are located or where we engage service providers engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details or the provision of support services. This will involve a transfer of your personal data to countries outside of your country of residence, where data protection rules are different from those of your country of residence.
- Processing of your personal data will involve a transfer of data to countries outside the European Economic Area (“EEA“), Switzerland or the UK.
- Our Site and Services are accessible via the internet and may potentially be accessed by anyone around the world. Other users may access the Site or Services from outside the EEA, Switzerland or the UK. This means that where you chose to post your personal data on our Site or within the Services, it could be accessed from anywhere around the world and therefore a transfer of your personal data outside of the EEA, Switzerland or the UK may be deemed to have occurred.
Keeping Data Secure
- We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. For example, all information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
- access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique to you;
- any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology;
- Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Site or Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share any password with anyone. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
- We have put in place procedures to deal with any personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will endeavour to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted to our Site or the Services. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: email@example.com
- If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
Use of Blogs, Forums and Chat Rooms
- Any information that you post to areas of the Site or Services that is viewable by others (for example, to a blog, forum or chat-room) will not be treated as proprietary, private, or confidential. We have no obligation to monitor such posts to the Site or Services or to exercise any editorial control over such posts; however, we reserve the right to review such posts and to remove any material that, in our judgment, is not appropriate. Posting, transmitting, promoting, using, distributing or storing content that could subject us to any legal liability, whether in tort or otherwise, or that is in violation of any applicable law or regulation, or otherwise contrary to commonly accepted community standards, is prohibited, including without limitation information and material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, nondisclosure or confidentiality agreements, or other intellectual property rights.
- We retain personal data for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was provided or collected, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or reporting requirements. We may retain your personal data for a longer period in the event of a complaint, if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation in respect of our relationship with you, to comply with law enforcement requests, maintain security, prevent fraud and abuse, resolve disputes, enforce our legal agreements, or fulfil your request to “unsubscribe” from further messages from us.
- To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or other requirements.
- This will be for as long as we provide access to the Site or Services to you, your account with us remains open or any period set out in any relevant contract you have with us.
- We will retain some anonymised information after your account has been closed and we may use this for research or statistical purposes, in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
- Please note: After you have closed your account or deleted information from your account, any information you have shared with others will remain visible. We do not control data that other users may have copied from the Site or Services. Your profile may continue to be displayed in the services of others (e.g. search engine results) until they refresh their cache.
- You have the following rights under Data Protection Law, free of charge:
- Right to access – the right to request: (i) copies of the personal data we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such personal data. If we provide you with access to the personal data we hold about you. .
- Right to correct – the right to have your personal data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erase – the right to request that we delete or remove your personal data from our systems.
- Right to restrict our processing of your personal data – the right to “block” us from using your personal data or limit the way in which we can use it.
- Right to data portability – the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your personal data in a structured, machine readable and commonly used format.
- Right to object – the right to object to our processing of your personal data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
- Right to withdraw your consent – to the processing of your personal data at any time.
- To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- We will respond to such queries within 30 days and deal with requests we receive from you, in accordance with the provisions of Data Protection Law. Occasionally it could take us longer, if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
- You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we could refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
- We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
- Marketing: We may use your Identity, Contact, Technical, Usage and Profile Data to form a view on what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide which products, services and offers may be relevant for you (we call this marketing).
- Promotional Offers from us: We will send you marketing emails if you “opt in” to receive marketing emails when registering on our Site, or if you have enquired about, or purchased any of our goods or services from us and you have not opted out of receiving such marketing.
- Third Party Marketing: We will obtain your express opt-in consent before we share your personal data with any third party for marketing purposes.
- Opt out: Please note that, if you change your mind about being sent marketing emails you can “opt out” at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any marketing email. Once you “opt out”, you will no longer receive any marketing emails from us. We will continue to communicate with you regarding your service billing and support via email and where we send push notifications from time to time in order to update you about any service updates, events and promotions we may be running. If you no longer wish to receive these communications, please disable these in the settings on your device.
6. For UK individuals, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The ICO’s contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
7. Our EU representative is: DataRep. If you wish to raise a question please contact Data Request – DataRep , quoting “Iventis Limited” in the subject line.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
- We may also disclose personal data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
- In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Age of Users
- This Site and the Services are not intended for and shall not be used by anyone under the age of 16.
- By email at: email@example.com .
Third Party Supplier List